WHAT IS CPD?
CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development. It refers to the process of tracking and documenting the skills, knowledge and experience that you gain. It's a record of what you experience, learn and then apply.
CPD is a process you undertake to record and reflect on your career learning and development. it is a valuable tool for helping you keep track of you professional achievements and future goals.
It is also a great way to showcase your skillset and value in one concise and comprehensive portfolio to all potential employers.
By completing your BBA CPD Portfolio, you can make sure you keep any evidence you have of your CPD, for example certificates from previous study or training.
Completing your BBA CPD Portfolio can help you to reflect, review and document your learning and to develop and update your professional knowledge and skills. Once complete, your BBA CPD Portfolio will be very useful to both you and any future employers you share it with.
- Provides an overview of your professional development to date
- Reminds you of your achievements and how far you've progressed
- Directs your career and helps you keep your eye on your goals
- Uncovers gaps in your skills and capabilities so that you can focus your efforts in developing or building them up
- Provides examples and scenarios for a CV or interview
- Demonstrates your professional standing to clients and employers
- Helps you with your career development or a possible career change
An error was detected×