Business Development Manager (Manned Guarding) – London
Business Development Manager (Manned Guarding)
Basic Salary: £40k (Plus Car Allowance, Commission)
A growing provider of security services is looking to appoint a business development professional with a proven track record of revenue generation in the security sector. This ACS approved company currently turns over less than £5m but has plans for considerable growth over the next few years.
If you have a track record of generating revenue within the UK Manned Security sector then please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
- The development of business across the London region
- Develop profitable new business
- Communication with existing and potential customers
- Completion of tenders, bids, PQQ’s, RFI’s etc.
- The targeting clients across the private and public sector.
- Effective networking with potential customers
- Timely and accurate completion of tender questionnaires.
- Effective maintenance of Company sales database.
- Completion of accurate weekly sales activity reports
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence. Please forward your CV via the apply button.