Close Protection Officer – KnightsbridgeFull Time
Close Protection Officer – Overview:
- Role: Experienced Close Protection Officer
- Term: Permanent role
- Start Date: Immediate
- Location: Knightsbridge
Recruiting an experienced Close Protection Officer on behalf of a UHNW client from the United Arab Emirates.
Due to the sensitive nature of the role, further details will be supplied at the interview stage.
• Experienced Close Protection Officer
• At least five years’ experience managing the security of a UHNWI
• Military or specialist Police Firearms background
• Discreet, professional, well-spoken with a warm and friendly personality and above all, must be flexible with availability
• FPOS-I or equivalent medical qualification
• High level of fitness
• Calm under pressure
• Fast and effective decision-maker with excellent communication skills, and respectful
• Background and ID checks along with deep search vetting
• Holds a valid standard or enhanced DBS certificate
• Full, clean driving licence
• At least 6 feet tall
• Well dressed and can blend in
Base salary £50,000 – £55,000 per annum on a self-employed basis
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format, along with a recent full-length photo.