Close Protection Operative – South Africa
Close Protection Operative
Job location: Sandton, South Africa / Overseas
Application Deadline: 2023/09/29
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We are seeking to employ suitably qualified and experienced Close Protection Officers (CPO’s) as part of their dynamic fast-paced team in the Sandton area. The ideal candidate should be willing to travel with the principal (local and abroad) from time-to-time as part of a detail / team. The ideal candidate should be willing to work 12-hour shifts, which may be extended from time-to-time based on the operational requirements of the principal.
• At least 3 (three) years work experience as a CPO;
• Valid PSIRA Registration (Grade A); • CPO Certificate;
• Handgun Competency (for business purposes); • Statement of Results;
• Clear criminal / credit history;
• Good level of fitness.
• First Aid Level 3, EMT or Para-Medic Certificate or similar;
• Advanced / Defensive Driving Certificate;
• Military, Police and/or Anti-Poaching Experience;
• Other firearm competencies;
• Valid Passport. Competencies:
• High levels of professionalism;
• High confidentiality;
• Time management;
• Ability to operate in high levels of stress;
• Service delivery and principal focus.
• Competitive Salary based on training and experience (R25k – R35k);
• Provident Fund;
• Uniform, equipment and firearms provided.
Submit your CV and all certificates of training and qualifications by clicking the link above no later than close of business on 29 September 2023.
Should you receive no response within 2 (two) weeks of applying, please consider your application as unsuccessful.