CLOSE PROTECTION OPERATIVE – UHNWIFull Time
CONFIDENTIAL CLOSE PROTECTION OPERATIVE FOR ULTRA-HIGH NET WORTH CLIENT WITH TRAVEL
The hiring company is looking for an experienced Close Protection professional to work for an ultra-high net worth Principal in Central London, with global travel. Your main responsibility will be to protect the Principals and their family members and assets. We are searching for a flexible CPO with a valid SIA License, medical qualifications and with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
This is a strictly confidential position and so the working schedule and wider package benefits will be discussed upon successful application.
- Close Protection, RST or hostile security experience
- Previous military experience with an infantry unit
- To be based in London, or within commutable distance
- An in-date Close Protection License through the Security Industry Authority
- A full and clean UK driving licence
- You will be capable of interacting with people from various backgrounds
- You will be able to think quickly on your feet and react to ever-changing situations
- You will be physically fit
Responsibilities & Expectations:
Your responsibilities will be split across both the Executive Protection and Residential Security teams and these will be outlined and discussed in detail upon successful application.
The role requires flexibility, professionalism, discretion and the ability to work in a team as well as individually with the client and interviews are taking place now.
Please note that successful candidates will be subject – and will be required – to agree to our client’s background screening and drug/medical screening tests.
If this sounds like the role for you then please do get in touch!
Please note that candidates with relevant experience and excellent, checkable references need only apply.