Female Close Protection Officer BaghdadContract
Female Close Protection Officer Baghdad
Location: Baghdad, Iraq
- EU Member State or FVEY (UK, US, Aus, NZ & Can) passport holder.
- SIA licence or National Equivalent – Close Protection (frontline) – passed the standard SIA 4 week training course and hold a current licence or any equivalent agreed with the Client.
- Current and valid Driver’s license or other as accepted by the client including C1 Licence or equivalent
- Minimum Level 3 qualifications such as Qualsafe’s FREC Level 3.
- Demonstrable experience in close escorting and body-guarding with an accredited close protection training organisation and undergone at least two weeks dedicated training by their current employer.
- At least 7 years of recent accumulated experience (including operational experience) in a sovereign military unit or para-military police force.
- Active experience in the use of firearms, specifically pistol, sub-machine gun, carbine and light machine gun. Compliant with the client’s specified firearms training and fitness standards.
- Capable and safe driver of heavy armoured four-wheel drive vehicles.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Recent military or security experience in Afghanistan or Iraq.
- Recent commercial security guarding experience on a similar security guarding contract
Services provided by the close protection officer shall be those typically expected for someone in the position and include, but not be limited to the provision of armed mobile protection services to ensure the safety and security of all client staff and other personnel who come under duty of care of relevant client entity. Services the Contractor can expect to carry out, would include:
- Acting as an armed Close Protection Officer to Authority clients whilst they conduct their daily duties as part of a mobile protection team.
- Operating as a driver or commander of a B6 armoured vehicle as part of a mobile protection team.
- Undertaking any other direction or reasonable request given by appropriate Management team in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and Guidelines