Head of Security – North of EnglandFull Time
Head of Security
Location: North of England (main sites are based in Glasgow)
Salary: £90,000 – £110,000
The main duties for the role of Head of Security include:
· You will lead a multi-disciplinary in house team of circa. 20 Security professionals to deliver a best-in-class Security service across a complex international business..
· You will be a highly visible presence within the Naval Ships business and proactively engage with key internal and external stakeholders.
· You will set and be responsible for the continuous development of the overall Security strategy for Naval Ships to protect its people, sites, assets, information and supply chain and to improve its overall Security posture.
· You will ensure all security related contractual and regulatory obligations for UK and International Programmes are met.
· You will lead the risk assessment of threats to the business and ensure appropriate mitigations and contingency plans are in place.
· In conjunction with Export Control and Legal teams, you will work collaboratively to create compliant solutions to the transfer out and in of controlled technology and Government classified data for use on international programmes.
· You will be expected to maintain productive relationships with Government regulators/stakeholders/law enforcement personnel and Security Service providers.
The requirements for the role of Head of Security include:
· Corporate Security, Military or Law Enforcement background
· Security operations leadership experience, preferably gained in the Defence sector.
· Strong knowledge of and experience in Information/Cyber Security Management
· Track record in leading security risk management and improvement programmes
· Proven team leadership and development experience
· Ability to handle high pressure situations and maintain sound judgement
You’ll receive benefits including an annual incentive, competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee.
For further information on this role please click above to apply.