Maintenance and Logistics Manager
The client is a renowned horticultural designer who is looking for an experienced maintenance and logistic manager to support in the smooth running of their warehouse. We are looking for people with a passion for horticulture, and a keen eye for detail. As the Maintenance and Logistics Manager, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our client’s facilities and logistics processes.
Suited to ex-military personnel.
- Managing the warehouse stock and overseeing auditable processes to make sure inventory is allocated correctly and returned.
- Managing inventory stock, to make sure it is accurate and up to date.
- Minimising stock wastage.
- Overseeing all work vehicles to make sure they are clean and ready.
- Managing the warehouse and office to make sure all is working, compliant under H&S legislation.
- Having a good understanding of HR, raising any concerns to the relevant department.
- Team management/efficiency – Motivation / Accountability / Ownership / Respect
- Managing tool allocation and ensuring that they are in working order and people have right tools for the job.
- Unit tidiness and efficiency.
- Supporting large installs/projects with logistical knowledge and efficiency.
- Ensuring the brand is being represented appropriately e.g uniform, site preparedness, tidiness and clean down.
- Proven experience as a Maintenance and Logistics Manager or similar role.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Salary £45 – £50,000 DOE – Annual discretionary bonus based on company profits and personal performance.
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Paid day off on your birthday.
- Ongoing training and development – Working on exciting projects with innovative professionals within a successful, developing company.