PSD Team Leaders, Iraq
PSD Team Leaders
Job Location: Iraq
Due to client requirements – Only FVEY National Candidates (AUS, NZ, USA, UK, CAN, US) will be considered for this role.
· Served as a member of a personal security detail or a close personal protection team for a minimum period of five (5) years in a high-risk environment.
· Previous military or law enforcement experience of not less than six (6) years with an excellent record of conduct. Must not have a criminal record and must not have been dishonorably discharged from service or convicted under the Defence Force Disciplinary Act (1982) (or equivalent) or terminated from employment.
· Relevant PSD or other qualifications obtained in military or policing roles, and or relevant PSD or other qualifications or accreditation obtained through a recognised private sector registered training organisation.
. Been trained as a minimum to FREC 3/MIRA/FPOSi Provide First Aid in Remote Situations standard, or to a higher standard appropriate to high-threat environments.
. SIA License Close protection qualification from an accredited provider (BTEC Level III and above).
· Relevant national driver’s license to operate AVs.
· Excellent communication skills, with experience in multiple levels of communication between various levels of management, internal and external
· Experience in developing and managing teams
· Excellent leadership skills and excellent problem-solving skills.
Desirable skills also include:
· Previous in-country experience in a similar capacity.
. Working knowledge of Arabic (Iraqi dialect) is advantageous.
The PSD Team Leader is responsible for:
· Organising reconnaissance and/or liaison
· Conducting client liaison prior to the task being conducted
· Preparation and planning of all PSD operations in collaboration with PM/OM
· Commanding and controlling of the PSD team.
· Providing client and team brief prior to the task.
· Conduct team training.
. Scheduling work cycles.
How To Apply
To register your interest in this position please send your email with a cover letter by clicking the “Apply” link above.
Please note: only apply if you meet the criteria as stated above, anyone who does not meet these criteria will not be considered.