Quality & Compliance Manager – Manned Guarding – London
Quality & Compliance Manager – Manned Guarding
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000
A quality focused provider to the security and manned guarding sectors is seeking to appoint a Quality & Compliance Manager. The role will be based at their London office and will see you manage their security accreditation programmes including SIA Approved Contractor status. You will conduct operational compliance audits, manage the company’s Quality Assurance programmes, support the business in upholding Best Practice through the effective management and delivery of its ISO Quality Management systems and policies.
If you are passionate about Quality Assurance with the ability to engage with staff, delight customers and drive compliance then we would like to hear from you. This is a key appointment for the business and the role will give you the opportunity to implement best practice and drive quality. Applicants must have held a similar role within the UK private security sector.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- QA, Audit or Compliance experience within the UK manned guarding sector.
- A working knowledge of industry accreditation programmes such as the SIA Approved Contractor scheme, NSI and BSIA accreditations.
- Strong understanding of ISO certification standards: ISO 9001 etc.
- The ability to take ownership and drive forward a QA, Audit & Compliance function within a large SME
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for quality management
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the company’s accreditation programme including the SIA ACS status
- Implementation of company QA & Compliance policy
- Implementation and management of QHSE management systems, processes and policies.
- Undertake QHSE inspections, audits and risk assessments
- Effectively engage with stakeholders and provide MI relating to QA & Compliance
- Escalation of any business critical compliance issues
- Actively investigate and highlight any risk within the business in relation to QHSE
- Maintain compliance with Data Protection requirements.
- Strive for continuous improvement across QA & Compliance
- Effective communication with management teams regards non-compliance issues
- Provide subject matter expertise on internal business processes and policies, championing good governance
- Sub-contractor and supplier audits
- Ensure audit programme on critical business processes and policies as part of ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 requirements is carried out
- Seek opportunities to make improvements to working practices
- Maintain company quality manuals in line with ISO 9001 requirements
- Provide an internal compliance service that supports business areas in their duty to comply with relevant laws and regulations