Regional Security Manager – London
Regional Security Manager
Salary: £35k + Car allowance
Location: Applicants should live in the Devon/Cornwall area.
We are seeking an experienced Security professional to manage the delivery of security services to a portfolio of sites across the South West of England. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and dynamic organisation as they deliver security services to a high profile security contract.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience of managing the delivery of site security
- Current SIA License holder
- Experience managing teams
- Full driving license
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the delivery of security services to a high profile security contract across the South West of England.
- The management of a Security Officers and Supervisors across a number of locations
- Undertaking audits and security reviews
- Budget management and cost control
- Regular client meetings to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Management of client/contract SLAs and KPIs
- Oversee the rostering and scheduling of staff across the region whilst ensuring that staffing levels are maintained
- Regular MI reporting
- Undertake investigations into stock loss
- Safeguarding of assets to include people, buildings and information
- Strategic planning of the site security function
- Conduct and monitor staff appraisals and encourage further development
- Cross functional working with the Property and Facilities teams.
- Incident management
- Working with key stakeholders
Please forward your CV via the Apply button