Regional Security ManagerFull Time
As a global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow’s Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2020, Kering had nearly 38,000 employees and restated revenue of €13.1 billion.
We are currently seeking a Regional Security Manager to join our team based in London.
As a member of the Group Security Department, you will make a significant contribution to the 3 primary objectives; Protect and Defend the Group, Write and Enforce the Policy and Secure and Support all Group Entities and Operations. You will observe the Department vision of overseeing all risks and threats to the Group and its wider interests – seeking solutions and measures to detect, avoid and address these risks and threats whilst maintaining a consciousness of our 2 priorities: The safety and Security of People and our Business Continuity Model.
How you will contribute
You will report into the Security Deputy Director EMER, based in London with fluid European Travel.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering training in Conflict Management and Loss Prevention to Group Employees in line with the Training Strategy
- Support Group Security Operations in corporate and Retail environments
- Support internal investigations surrounding Fraud and other Criminality
- Action KPI’s with local Security Suppliers
- Contribute to the development and enforcement of Group Policy
- Provide consultancy and advice to Group entities on Loss Prevention and Physical Security for corporate and retail environments
- Maintain and analyse incident logs, presenting quarterly to the EMER Security Director
- Provide general assistance to the EMER Security Director
Who you are
- Minimum of 3 years in a Security Management Role especially within a Global Conglomerate.
- Professional Qualifications at a BTEC level minimum in Physical Security Practices.
- Minimum 5 Years within the Security Industry.
- 5 Year Checkable work history.
- Able to demonstrate team – working and solo working.
- Rational and Logical thinker sometimes making decisions under pressure.
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.