RST – Day ShiftContract Shift Work
RST – Day Shift – £220 per shift – Accommodation Provided
Our partner is currently recruiting for an RST member to join their team in Kensington.
If you are searching for a role that can offer competitive rates, consistent shifts with a long-term rota, monthly pay and job security this is the role for you. The client is building a core team, offering an immediate start!
- Regular patrols – Lock up/Unlock etc.
- Completing thorough handovers, with phones, keys, access cards, health and safety management.
- Manage all the residential infrastructure programmes during the shift.
- Report all observations and incidents no matter how small and follow the site process.
- Monitoring CCTV, intruder alarms and fire alarms when required.
- Willingness to support in more general estate work, when required to help the greater team.
- You must be Self-employed/LTD company.
- 12 Hour shifts – 6.30am – 7 days per week.
- £220 per shift – Accommodation provided within a 3 minute walk from site.
- Immediate start available for the right person.
- Great work life balance – On/Off rotation.
- You will be paid on the last day of the month.
- You will be required to hold your own public liability insurance and this will be yearly.
- You must have great interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with people across all levels.
- Experience working within an RST is essential.
- Flexibility around shifts will be required on occasion, covering sickness but rarely
- SIA licence is legal requirement.
- We endeavour to respond to all applications and will be in contact as soon as a decision as been made.