Senior Intelligence Analyst – UK
Senior Intelligence Analyst
Job Location: Poole, England, United Kingdom
About the job
The Intelligence Analyst is responsible for the provision of professional and effective analysis, advice and guidance to: clients, employees, contractors & Directors on all matters relating to global risk and intelligence collection/analysis.
Accountabilities and responsibilities:
• The role holder works with other analysts to oversee all alerting and analytical reports produced by all Solace Global staff.
• Specifically oversee the country report production and event alerting by the Response Managers and as required focus their attention in the right geographical places.
• Provide training and feedback to Response Managers from an intelligence perspective.
• Ensure the company has the right intelligence feeds to collect the appropriate level of information.
• Ensure the company has the right intelligence analysis software to ensure the collected data is processed appropriately.
• Manage the Intelligence departments controlled docs to achieve compliance with audit process.
• Write bespoke intelligence reports as per client requirements including but not limited to pre-travel advisories, desktop risk assessments, due diligence and on-line investigations.
• From the intelligence perspective assist the Lead Software Developer with enhancements to our propriety risk management platform; Solace Secure.
• From the intelligence perspective assist with client presentations.
• Coordinate with marketing and BD to ensure that our intelligence products and the Solace brand is promoted to support business growth.
• Provide marketing with bespoke reports to assist in the digital marketing of Solace.
• Develop and evolve Intelligence products and processes to better address market needs.
• Produce Maritime reports in support of our maritime division, SGM.
• Support Risk and Maritime Operations when required.
• Provide weekend cover support on a rotational basis.
• Maintain awareness of global events to support more detailed travel advisories and intelligence products.
• Present intelligence services to clients when required.
• Manage Intelligence analyst’s workload ensuring that all deadlines and KPIs are met.
• Manage the intelligence analysts
• Managing a Quality Service.
• Making Effective Decisions.
• Leading & Communicating.
• Delivering at Pace.
• Analytical skills.
Required Skills and Experience:
Essential: Educated to degree level
Excellent: Written and verbal communications
Essential: A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an intelligence analyst
Essential: Ability to coordinate and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
Essential: A proactive person with the ability to perform under pressure
Essential: Excellent administration skills with a keen eye for detail
Essential: Excellent computer skills, experience with MS Office applications
Essential: Interest in and good knowledge of current affairs
Essential: Excellent spoken and written English
Essential: Ability to work autonomously
Essential: Knowledge of global politics and culture
Essential: Risk Management experience/knowledge
Desirable: Experience of responding to critical incidents
Desirable: Second language
Desirable: Industry specific qualifications
• Experience in an intelligence role, with evidence of delivering intelligence analysis.
• An understanding of Land Operations within a commercial security environment.
• An understanding of Maritime Operations within a commercial security environment.
• A proven proactive solution finder who is not put off by unexpected obstacles.
• OSINT research experience.
• Internal: MD Risk, Operations Director Risk, Intelligence analysts, Operations managers , Head of Marketing and Business Development Support and Response Managers
• External: Clients and intelligence sources.
Other important features or requirements of the job:
• Prepared for domestic and international travel and working outside of office hours as projects or operational requirements dictate.
• Holiday/sick cover for Operations Director Risk, Senior Response Manager, Response Managers, Intelligence Analysts.
• Office based role
• Working hours of Mon-Fri 0900-1700
• Weekend duty cover as required.
• Possible night shift cover in exceptional circumstances.
Applications are open until Tuesday 20th June 2023.
To Apply – Click Link