Senior Operations Manager / Contracts Manager (Manned Guarding) – London
Senior Operations Manager / Contracts Manager (Manned Guarding)
Salary: £48,000 – £50,000
Location: City of London
Great opportunity to manage the delivery of security services to a portfolio of high-profile corporate accounts in London. We are seeking a candidate that can drive service excellence and lead a large professional team.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience in a similar security industry role managing a portfolio of corporate contracts across the London/City region.
- A track record of managing high-profile corporate customers in the City of London.
- Experience managing P&L
- Strong commercial acumen
- The ability to influence senior stakeholders in a quality focused manner
- A working knowledge of the ‘City/London’ Security sector
Key duties and responsibilities will include
- Ultimate responsibility for the management of a portfolio of blue-chip contracts across the London region
- Drive stakeholder engagement and client satisfaction across accounts
- Management of a P&L in excess of £4m
- Management and leadership of teams across the region
- Regular client meetings across accounts to ensure maximum client engagement
- Networking across the London security sector
- Manage the mobilisation of new contracts
- Conduct and monitor staff appraisals including HR / disciplinary issues
- Recruitment, training and development
- Production of high quality reports to senior leadership teams and client contacts