Senior Corporate Security Manager (Interim – 6 month FTC)
Day rate: £Negotiable
Location: The City, London.
We have an opportunity for an accomplished Security Manager to join a global corporate business based in the City. This is an interim appointment on a 6 month FTC.
This role will see you lead an existing security team, manage business as usual activities, undertake a robust audit of the current security function and oversee the implementation of various security programmes.
Previous corporate security management experience is required alongside a track record of undertaking similar interim assignments.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Prior senior level corporate security management experience
- A people manager with experience leading security teams in the corporate or commercial sectors.
- Prior experience undertaking interim assignments in a similar role that has involved the assessment and improvement of the security function.
- Proven experience across Crisis Management, Business Continuity Planning and Risk Management
- Accomplished in managing the operational delivery of security
- Experience undertaking robust threat assessments, risk assessments and security surveys.
- Experience overseeing and managing security systems projects (CCTV, Access Control, Intruder etc) would be an advantage.
- Although not essential a degree in Security, Risk, Crisis management would be an advantage along with a similar security qualification – PSP, CPP etc.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the delivery of operational site security
- Strategic planning of the security function
- Undertake an in-depth review of the security function and suggest changes/improvements
- Formulation/assessment of current plans relating to crisis management and business continuity
- Conduct robust threat assessments, risk assessments and security surveys.
- Conduct and monitor staff appraisals and encourage further development
- Delivery of site specific security training
- Review and update site Assignment Instructions and SOP’s.
- Review and implement Incident Management
- Cross functional working with the Property and Facilities teams.
- Management of control room services
- The assessment and management of 3rd party suppliers
- Maintain the risk register
- Staff recruitment and succession planning
- Implementation of new initiatives to improve service excellence
Please forward a copy of your CV to by clicking the apply link