If your client is already driving a Bugatti Veyron around the streets of London do you also need to be not just overt but incredibly nimble?
We are delighted to welcome Sebastian Bouchard, Founder of 242 Security and 242 Mobile Security to the podcast to ask:
- How can motorcycle outriders help and what threats are they designed to counter?
- What type of licensing and insurance is required in this field?
- Should every EP operator learn mobile security skills?
- What role do outriders have beyond security and into the field of concierge services?
- Could mobile security units ever be covert?
About 242 Mobile Security:
More about the Circuit:
The Circuit Magazine is written and produced by volunteers, most of who are operationally active, working full time in the security industry. The magazine is a product of their combined passion and desire to give something back to the industry. By subscribing to the magazine you are helping to keep it going into the future. Find out more >
If you liked this podcast, we have an accompanying weekly newsletter called ‘On the Circuit’ where we take a deeper dive into the wider industry. Opt in here >
The Circuit team is:
- Elijah Shaw
- Jon Moss
- Shaun West
- Phelim Rowe
Connect with Us: