Instead of a single super-security specialist, is the EP firm the home of convergence because as a business any service can be bundled or offered through a partnership?
We are very pleased to welcome L5L Solutions Founder and Podcast host Andrew Peden and this week we will explore:
- Where does the wider EP ecosystem end?
- Do silos really exist, if so, what is preventing a manned guard from calling the CFO?
- What partners does EP ‘actionable’ intelligence need today and will it need in five years?
- What role could cross-functional teams have in developing the ‘unified protector’?
- What does all this mean for the specialist?
More about the Circuit:
The Circuit Magazine is written and produced by volunteers, most of who are operationally active, working full-time in the security industry. The magazine is a product of their combined passion and desire to give something back to the industry. By subscribing to the magazine you are helping to keep it going into the future. Find out more >
If you liked this podcast, we have an accompanying weekly newsletter called ‘On the Circuit’ where we take a deeper dive into the wider industry. Opt in here >
The Circuit team is:
- Shaun West
- Jon Moss
- Elijah Shaw
- Phelim Rowe
Connect with Us: